What, When, Where, and How

The instructors will be teaching and sharing ideas every step of the way. There will be formal demonstrations and informal “instructor time” for extra tips and experimenting. Plus time for students to practice or play. You can also explore Abaco and maybe a few local pubs and restaurants. 

Registration and Fee information

Email Kimberly Roberts at themakerybahamas@gmail.com, 
or text her at 242-375-8774.


Workshop: $995 - $1595

Classes are individually priced.

​See Class Schedule page for prices on individual classes.

Payment: 60% is due upon reservation and the remaining balance (40%) is due three months prior to the workshop. 

(Glass is available at $2.00 per rod, and up, or bring your own; occasionally an instructor requires her/his own kit of special supplies at an additional cost.) With our five days of class plus open torch every evening it is impossible to include glass in our fees. The studio is equipped with most of the tools you will need and we have some items for sale.

(There is a possibility that a workshop may not fill so be sure to check with us before you make your airline reservations too far in advance  to avoid costly cancellation fees from airlines.) We are not responsible for airfare costs or fees in any way.

Payment: For payment, just email us for a PayPal invoice at themakerybahamas@gmail.com. You do not need a PayPal account to use this feature. (If you don't have an account to use PayPal, just click "Pay Now", then click on "Continue", on the next page's bottom you'll see "Don't have a PayPal account", click there and then just fill in your credit card number and the other information and you will have paid without having an account.) PayPal is very secure. 

Cancellation policy
Cancellations must be in writing either by regular mail or by email.

Policy for workshops: payment will be refunded if cancellation notification is postmarked or email-dated three months prior to the workshop, or earlier. Cancellations made later than three months prior to workshops will only be refunded when your spot is filled by another participant. A $200 cancellation fee will be charged on all refunds to cover credit card, PayPal and other administrative costs. We will not be held liable for any cost incurred by you, other than the amount paid towards the class fees and charged by us as outlined herein. This includes, but is not limited to, airline tickets, hotel accommodations, ​lost work, etc.